Since entering the real estate industry in 1988, Elly Nesis has built the property management division of Elly Nesis Company from his strong desire to provide superb management and service for both building owners and tenants. Using his experience as a real estate broker, contractor, and onsite property manager, Mr. Nesis developed an efficient property management system that benefits property owners and tenants alike.
At the demand of his clientele, Mr. Nesis expanded the company’s offerings to include Real Estate brokerage services, in-house maintenance, and construction. Seizing these opportunities has resulted in a steady and strong growth for the company overall. Mr. Nesis’ continual long term goal for Elly Nesis Company is to become a one-stop-shop for all real estate and income property needs.
- Graduate of University of California, Berkeley, B.A. Philosophy
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker
- Licensed California General Contractor
- Member Apartment Association of Greater Los Angeles (AAGLA)
- Member Apartment Owners Association (AOA)
- Strong Real Estate Law Background
- Long time resident of Los Angeles
- Friendly, hard-working and ready to meet your needs
Mr. Nesis is a long-time resident of Venice, California. He is married and has 5 children.