Assistant Maintenance Supervisor
Apartment Maintenance Company, located in Inglewood, CA has a great opportunity for an Asst. Maintenance Supervisor to join our team. Our company services approximately 80+ residential buildings in the Los Angeles and surrounding areas.The Asst Maintenance Supervisor will report directly to, the General Manager of the company for assignments and have common knowledge of the Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Candidate should exemplify honest hard work ethic, be able to speak fluent English, have a valid driver's license, and a good driving record.
- Inspection of units to identify issues that are in the scope of our work
- Meet with possible vendors for bids on various needed jobs
- Quality assurance on completed assignments
- Negotiate sub-contractor bids
- Oversee rent ready work
- Meet with city inspectors for LAHD housing regulations
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined
- Perform bi-annual building and unit inspections
All interested persons will be fully tested on skills possessed and common knowledge. Background in the apartment industry is a plus but not mandatory. Candidate must exemplify good communicative skills to interact with all levels of management.
All interested persons should apply by sending a cover letter and resume in word format only, telling us why you would be a great candidate. Upon consideration, you will be contacted for an interview. Salary will be matched with experience. A copy of salary history must be included. All resumes received without salary history will not be considered.